2 replies to this topic

#1 Druchii Love

Druchii Love

Pilus Prior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:32 PM

I've been waiting for two years to be able to write this post and I'm pretty excited we finally made it!  The 9th Age is about to release its v1.99 rules!!  For those who don't know, T9A is the spiritual successor the Warhammer Fantasy.  After the catastrophe of GW's End Times campaign, a group of hardcore players picked up the pieces and fixed what was broken to salvage the player base.  But what's about to come is a complete re-write from the ground-on-up where the junk was stripped away and the core was redesigned.  We've done plenty of tweaking around the edges so far but now it's time to cast away what was old and step into the new!  The goal has been to make the most balanced rule set on the market while preserving the existing players model collections.  Every unit is actually playable now :)

Posted Image

For obvious legal reasons, the first two books to get full redesigns are the Warriors and Demonic Legions books.  So with the new rules, we're also releasing our first new army book!

https://www.youtube....DzN3wFwVvY&t=6s

If you've missed Generals, BSBs, Wizards, knights, vampires, orcs, elves, and all the rest, I'm happy to say it's back.  Fantasy mass-combat is back!  So get those boxes out of storage and blow the dust off of your old Warhammer armies!!

To find out more about the rules and the different armies, visit us at https://www.the-ninth-age.com/.  We have a small but sustainable local community here in San Diego.  If you want to set up a game, you can reach me here or on the T9A forums as Grimbold Blackhammer.

Cheers all!!
Posted Image
Save the Hydras!!

#2 Rudedog

Rudedog

Pilus Prior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:12 PM

And if you want to buy  a Pro Painted, fully based, fully magnetized fantasy army to play this game, PM me for a 50% off Christmas deal!
Ogres, Elves (3 flavors), Chaos, Undead, Skaven...    Merry Christmas!!!
Proud member of the ABL since 5th edition

#3 Druchii Love

Druchii Love

Pilus Prior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 04:28 PM

Once Christmas (bills) are wrapped up, I may chase you down on that undead goodness!
Posted Image
Save the Hydras!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users